Open karachi adult girls number asian speed dating new jersey
• Prophet did covert messaging at House of Arkam upto 3 Nabvi. Allah Rasool Muhammad • Prophet performed 1(in10 A. • The first Namaaz to be made Fardh was Tahajjud Namaaz, which was later made Nafil. • The first person sent to spread Islam under the instructions of the Prophet was Mus’ab bin Umair who was sent to Madinah. Ionosphere ▪ Which of the following explains the reason why there is no total eclipse of the sun?
• First place from where Prophet openly started his preaching Jabl Faran or Mount Safa. • Kalsoom bin al_Hadam gave land for Quba mosque • The title of ammenul ummat is of Abu Ubaidah bin Jarrah.(conqurer of Damascus) • The day when Prophet delivered his last Khutab was Juma. • The first Namaz-e-Janazah performed by Rasoolullah was that of Asad bin Zaraara (radi Allahu anhu). • The home of Hazrat Abu Ayub Ansaari was the first place where the Prophet stayed in Madina Shareef. ▪ Man belongs to the family Hominidae ▪ To measure the specific gravity of milk, the instrument used is Lactometer ▪ one of the fundamental characteristics of living organisms is Metabolism ▪ Water is heated in a kettle. A person sitting near the fire receives heat by Radiation ▪ Three elements needed for the healthy growth of plants are N, P, K ▪ Parsec is a unit of Distance ▪ Twinkling of stars is caused by refraction of light ▪ In humans , most nutrient molecules are absorbed by the small intestine ▪ Laughing gas has chemical composition of the following two elements which are Nitrogen oxygen ▪ Hepatitis A is transmitted to different individuals by Water ▪ The unit that coordinates different devices of the computer system is Control unit ▪ Cancer can be treated by Chemotherapy and radiotherapy ▪ The name of the common mineral salt present in sea is Sodium Chloride ▪ Founder of modern astronomy was Nicolas Copernicus ▪ The instrument which measures very high temperature is Pyrometer ▪ Chemical used to kill rats and mice are Rodenticides ▪ The position of earth in its orbit, when it is at its greatest distance from the sun causing northern summer is called Aphelion ▪ Which of the following layers make radio transmission possible?
• Prophet hazrat Noah (AS) known as Shaikh al Anbiya • Aby Ubaiduh Bin Jiirrah was entitled Ameen-ul Ummat. • The dome over the sacred Grave of the holy prophet is known as Gumbad-e-Khizra. • Lady named Zainab tried to poison the Holy Prophet. • Bahira Syrian Christian saint recognized prophet as last prophet. • Prophet with Zaid bin Haris went Taif & stayed for 10 days. • After 18 month at Madina of change of Qibla occurred. • Month of migration was Rabiul Awal • Qiblah now-a-days is called Khana-e-Kaba. • Prophet narrated the event of Miraj first of all to Umm-e-Hani (real sister of Ali) • Prophet was staying at the house of Umme-e-Hani on the night of Miraj. • Prophet led all the prophets in a prayer in miraj at al-Aqsa • Fatima died after 6 Months (age=31,11 A. • Holy prophet labored in the formation of Masjid-e-Quba. • Hazrat Umar formed a parliament, namely Majlis-e-Aam. • Hazrat Ali has the title the gateway to knowledge. • Abdullah ibn Maz’oom:first person buried in Jannatul Baqi. • From amongst the animals, the first animal to be brought back to life will be the Buraaq of Prophet Muhammad. Gypsum ▪ Yeast is used in making bread because it produces Carbon dioxide ▪ Oasis is associated with Desert ▪ Name the famous book of Ibn-Sina in which he discussed human physiology and medicine? • Major component of honey is Glucose • Three main food nutrients are carbohydrates, protein and fats. • Milk contains lactose • Ascorbic acid is essential for the formation of bones and teeth.
• At Masjid Al Khaif (Mina) almost 70 prophets are buried. (i.e for 3 years) • Prophet preached openly in 4th Nabvi. • Islamic official seal started on 1st Muharram, 7 A. • At Masjid-e-Nabvi first Muslim University was established. • The first person to make Ijtihaad was Abu Bakr Siddique • Hazrat Abu Zirr Ghaffari is known as the first Dervish. • Jibraeel will be first person questioned on Day of Qiyamat. Size of the earth in relation to that of moon ▪ Which one of the following is a non-metallic mineral?
• Home of Hazrat Arqam (RA) used as the centre of secret preaching by the holy prophet. • Hazrat Adam met with Holy Prophet on the first heaven. • Najashi was the king through which Prophet married to Ummay Habiba. • Sauda said about Ayesha “My soul might be in her body” • Hazrat Khadija was the only Ummul Momineen who was not buried in Jannatul Baqi. • Asadullah & Haider-e-Karar were the epithets of Hazrat Ali. • In 1976 first supercomputer the Cray-1 was developed • In 1981 IBM produce the IBM PC. • The transformation from heavy computers to PCs was made possible using microprocessors. ▪ The science of study of old age is called Gerontology ▪ The function of the thermostat in a refrigerator is To maintain the temperature ▪ Blotting paper absorbs ink because The action of capillary ▪ Name the vaccine that protects against tuberculosis? Galvanometer • Hydrometer is the device that measures: The specific gravity of a liquid • Hygrometer is used to measure: humidity • What is used for detecting and measure earthquakes? Spectroscope • Thermometer is used to measure: Temperature. The earth’s ………………divided into 15 major plates of various sizes: a. Sphygmomanometer • Which instrument is used to measure minute electrical currents? Jupiter • To measure electric current: Ammeter is used • Which instrument is used to measure blood pressure?